Hi and Welcome!!

Hey! You found me!! Browse around and find out what Im up to today! :) Sj

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Shamanic Journey Pt 2: Earth Element.

Oky;
I'm back, sorry it took me a few days to do this; what happened to me was very powerful.  This was awesome. I was actually out of body! I felt it and I remember it.   When I went to sleep a few nights ago; I was totally out of it.
I'm not sure how long I was asleep; but I felt myself wanting to get out of body and go walk outside.  So, I prayed and thanked God like I always do in my prayers, ask for forgiveness when I know I've done wrong; you know just baring it all to Him. Anyways; when I called upon the Spirit of God to allow me to feel the Element of Earth; WOW!!

All of a sudden, I felt this calm, grounding sense and I could feel dirt under my bare feet.  I barely opened my eyes and this green minty light was all around me, and then I closed my eyes and I heard this voice in my soul; saying: "All is well, now it begins.".   I felt myself lift out of my body and walk outside.  I could see myself looking at myself sleeping and usually it's very faded in my sight. This time, it was VERY vivid. Almost scary. So, I asked in Jesus' name to protect me and whatever will be, let it be so. 

As I walked throught the patio door into our backyard (which is always very foresty and with plenty of grass and trees).  I could see the moonlight shining bright.  Then I walked over to one of the trees, touched it and it came alive and slowly moved as if it was holding onto my hand.  My hand almost matched the skin of the tree! It was AWESOME!!   Across in my line of sight where our circle of Ferns are at; the two bunnies that live there; popped up and they could see me. 

The sounds of the crickets and the frogs began to grow; almost loudly, so as I felt the ground under my feet move over my toes and feet, I then whispered to them: "Easy guys"; then their sounds quieted down some.

The sand under my feet and my hand on a tree; that was great, as I could feel with each breath and exhale I took, the ground and the tree was almost like breathing with me.  I heard the sounds of the neighbours dogs howl but I also saw two deer in the yard looking right at me. They came up to me and so I took my hand off the tree and petted the deer (lots of deer in Florida!).  Of course I got licked. It was so serene and Disney like, I almost didnt want to wake up!

What was great as I was walking around the yard slowly and these deer followed me, this black bear showed up in the yard, now normally, I'd run, its a Florida black bear, really, okay?   But I didnt; I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit and I asked to make sure it was and I heard a yes.  It was almost like a soft wind blowing.  And I heard; " All things are done by Me and are made new by Me. I Am the Alpha and Omega; You know Me as I know you from the moment I created all.  You need to be reminded that I Love You as I love all my children. Whether they choose to come to Me or not, My love NEVER wanes."  So, I just was taken so aback by it.  I approached the bear and I sat down on the ground; the bear put its head on my lap as did the dear. 

All I can remember was such peace, strength and love of God as I was allowed to feel the element of earth and it creatures.   When it was time, the animals returned to the woods as its right there across from our home, and I just gave thanks and hugged the trees; said thank you for you being here and sharing  your history and knowledge of this land.  I turned my head and saw this HUGE spider weaving (and spiders scare me!); but I looked at it and I could swear it looked at me with its glowing green eyes and brown fuzzy spider thing; It was weaving a silver web which I thought was cool.  So I looked at it and said; keep up the good work!   It was about to approach me and I said; "Lets not do that yet, k? " And of course it didnt, but I could see its head give me a little nod, it was so AWESOME!!

Then I walked back into my house and back into the bedroom; saw me and my man sleeping and just thanked God for allowing me to feel and connect to Earth this way; and thanked Him for this AWESOME creation!  And then I went back into my body, I could almost feel it "snap" me back into place.  Slept well and woke up feeling great, rejuvinated and just back to my peppy self! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment