Hi and Welcome!!

Hey! You found me!! Browse around and find out what Im up to today! :) Sj

Friday, March 2, 2012

Pulling out the "Judgement" card.. and I dont mean Tarot.. :D

Today, at high noon, the first reading I had felt like it was a show-down at the Okay Corrall!  You know,where you feel you were put in a situation where there was no victor?  That's what excatly happened today. So, okay it comes with the profession and the spiritual call.  But HOLY COW!! This person that I read for was, ACHING to push her thoughts and what she thinks down MY throat and TRY to thwart me from delivering the messages from the divine. She was insistant about telling me what she believed (and thats fine, I didnt tell her what I believed; just telling her what was moved in the Holy Spirit what she needed to know); and thats how it is.   She was all about that, and all about picking and choosing what she thought was right according to her and discouraging me to tell her these messages. At the end of it, of course she was disappointed and really told me so, then pulling out that scripture and what was being told to her was being "judgemental".   Wow.. really.  What was funny about it, was when I asked her point blank;  "How is what's being given being "judgemental"?"  Of course she didn't answer that question.
She just went back into her rant.  So, I let her rant, then our time ran out, and I told her; "I'm sorry you feel that way, but God loves you and so meditate and pray about what was given you."   Well of course she hung up. 


Of course it irritated me.   After breathing, ranting myself to the air and to my Husband (might as well call him that, because we've been together THAT long and we are planning to officially marry).  I've come to the conclusion, and I'm sure when you an Intuitive, Medium, whatever, this happens all the time.

What annoys me; is why do people, (and I dont care WHAT spiritual background they have) pull out this stupid, worn out, half-a### excuse of an thing to say to someone just because they feel that THEIR way is RIGHT so that has to be the ONLY WAY!!   Whether we'd like to admit that or not, we all do it.     So, automatically and right now, more so because there are those who truly stand up for the love and gospel of Jesus Christ; and God's Word; (who really are NOT like the self-proclaimed, high and mighty stuck up people who say that they are Christian); who truly are about people's highest divine good when divine TRUTH is spoken, and automatically, when it doesn't fit into said persons belief, spirit ego mentality, and it just strike's a chord God talking to them really, --its all of sudden being "judgemental". 

Really? Is that the best people who choose NOT to be a little humble and open their hearts to the love the Divine Father and Shekinah Holy Spirit (Mom)
has for them?   They can't just for a second LISTEN to the Holy Spirit and REALLY open their hearts to hear the REAL voice of the divine and NOT some deceptive spirit?  Would'nt they want to really know the difference?   Or do they just think that there is NO good vs. evil in Spirit realm?   Newsflash: It exists and dark can always disquise as light to decieve, even naming thing so accurately because Divine Lightbeings aren't the only ones who watch people's lives.  

Yah, I went there.. oh wait, am I being "judgemental"?! OH GAWD OH NO!
Which is why, I tell EVERYONE who I read for; meditate, pray and truly open your heart to know the divine truth. Quiet your brain, Quiet your spirit and listen carefully. God will reveal it to you the things that you NEED to know, NOT what would satisfy your ego.   Yah we all have one.. we all are tempted to use it as our source of divine wisdom.   If John 10:34 says; "Ye all are gods" ; then if we really unlocked that part of ourselves in love and humility, our lives wouldn't be such a mess at times and our inner hearts would actually be at TRUE peace inside. 

I wont call down this person; but I pray that God will always be over them and guide them into what HE knows best! Thats real love, He and Shekinah Holy Spirit are our Divine Parents and like parents, when we're headed for a disaster a BIG disaster or something that isnt meant for us, We will be stopped be4 making it worse.    We are kids, still.   So, would'nt be wise for us to just shut up and stop complaining and look at all the things we should grateful for and realise that God loves us SO MUCH, that He doesn't want us to be miserable.  We cause most of that ourselves thinking we're so much wiser than the Divine.  

I'm learning from this myself and will never stop learning; and no this ISNT about me. Its about those who really need to quit it! 

Just saying..

Huggle-Buggles because Jesus loves us ALL!!

Me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment