Hi and Welcome!!

Hey! You found me!! Browse around and find out what Im up to today! :) Sj

Monday, August 27, 2012

My three recent BlogTalk Radio Apperances.

Hey everyone!

Well, after a HECK of a long time, I'm back! You may have noticed, I changed from my nickname to my chosen name. Why? Well, it got old and my name Sarajane (Sj) needed to re-emerge.  After much prayer, I have done so.  Much tweaking on DIVINE READINGS (the original), has been done. I have added my Skype feature; both Skype phone and chat.  I am creating another E-Course guided in Jesus Christ. And I have done three Blogtalk radio shows; which I thought, I would NEVER DO; as everyone else psychic and spiritually intuitive guided, does it.   In the ABSOLUTE TRUTH,  the main reasons why I've never done it, was simply because, I NEVER want to make what I do about me.  It isn't.  

For me, and I ask for this everyday, I want it to be about what Father God wants; what His only Son Jesus Christ wants me to do.   When I began Divine Readings online back 2003 full time; I asked for God to do His will through me to help people return to Him and rely on Him for all their needs. If He saw fit to do so.  And because of that He saw fit to allow me to do it, and I am thankful for the souls He brought to me to help them get BETTER than a "when, where, etc. " But a CLEARER understanding of divine will and what was done at the Cross for all of us; and He has provided for this ministry and allowed me to go through what I needed to and have to go through. Good and bad, and that includes all those who have basically copied me. Its still a thorn in my side, as I have worked VERY VERY hard to get to where I am ON MY OWN with the Lord's help.  But, I am coming to a point to where if they feel they want to basically ride that pony to get them more clients and make more money. Have at it.  God knows what the TRUTH and the MATTER of it all is.  My heart is good with that, and those He wants to bring into my path to help them into a place of peace and cut through all the metaphysical and spiritual deceptions out there that are in this industry and in life; will happen either way. 

That's one of the reasons why I decided to do these BlogTalk Radio shows. First is about the love that God has for everyone and to share that Good News of Jesus Christ in the simplest, no nonsense way and in the way that is about love, and to challenge us as humans to step up, get outside ourselves so that we can be truly abundant and blessed.. The way He asked His followers to do.  Second, to let people know that there are advisors who are TRULY in Christ out there who DO CARE about their souls and not about making money by fear like what's out there.  Lastly, since people have seen my website and name out and about are curious; so if I shared something about me without being puffed up and without being pseudo-spiritually intelligence-type; people would get a feel for who I am and what I'm about.  So I am and will make it a habit to do occasional BlogTalk Radio shows; and continue to bring not My Message; but the Message of Ultimate Love, Compassion, Healing and Truth that is in Jesus Christ Lord & Savior.   


The thing about that, is I DON'T run it down people's throats, I DON'T judge, I DON'T harsh preach.  The Message will speak itself in such a way, where I am not in control, God is.


That's me...

Hugs and Peace out..
Sarajane 
The REAL Divine Readings.. :P 
..deal with it...
Divine Readings (by Sarajane)
www.divinereadings.com 


Questions, Comments, Emotional outbursts?  Post them! :)

1 comment: