Hi and Welcome!!

Hey! You found me!! Browse around and find out what Im up to today! :) Sj

Monday, March 5, 2012

My Shamanic Journey --It's Time To Do It Again.. The Beginning:

Hi;

After meditation and prayers; it's time for me to once again, go into the energies of the Spirit of God and fuse myself within His creation; Earth, Air, Fire and Water.   The last time I did this was last year; well.. I do it once sometimes 7 times a year. Only because when I go here between the place of the human and the divine; its just another way to appreciate and celebrate what Our Lord has created.  I'm sure it was way more awesomer at the Time when He and His Shekinah Spirit did it.  You've seen it in God's Holy Word. Everytime He created something, He always began with: "Let Us make..or Let Us create.." --who do you think He was talking to?? His other half, His girly self! :D

And everytime I would travel in the spirit to merge with each element; well, it's indescribable.  Now, to get close to God, its way more easier when I just meditate and pray and ask Him.  But to be able to feel each element within and around you, well ANYONE can do this if their hearts and spirits are open and trusting Father God to hold them and take them there.  Faith is the key.

So this time, I decided to actually write my experiences here.  So tonight before I go to bed, I will pray up in it; and tonight when I sleep, I will ask to merge within the Holy Spirit into the element of Earth.  Then tommorow or the next day, I will share it here. And with that, I will ask in Jesus' name to be able to help you, experience it for yourself. Its obviously awesome for grounding, clairity, peace and understanding of things that are not of this world as Our Heavenly Father will show them to us when we are truly ready. That's up to Him. :)

So.. nitey nite and come tommorow; I will share tonights spirit journey.

Huggle-Buggles;
Sj

No comments:

Post a Comment