Hi and Welcome!!

Hey! You found me!! Browse around and find out what Im up to today! :) Sj

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Well, 2012...here we are and look what I found!! Apparently,..I Dare!!

So, I need to blog more often.. Okay, 2012, that will be my goal for this year.  Its 2am over here in Florida and so, I'm in the mode of checking out the results of where I'm at in search engines and well, I made an interesting discovery. Someone posted about me in a rapture form back in 2007. 
Check it out here!


Apparently, I dare!!
Here's what this person said (and of course, people are posting opinions and that's fine);

"HAWTHORNE, FL -- JANUARY 11, 2007 --- Through one of the
internet's most popular websites for psychic readings. Divine Readings is
bringing a different, but daring approach to the psychic industry She
provides spiritual readings and counsel through her gifts of christian
prophecy." 

Neet, aint it? 
Well, I think so.  I can honestly say from the heart, that what I do for Him;  I guess it is daring; and yes not everyone will understand what I do; and some will..its a fine line. I just found this interesting that someone said this about me..wow.


Anywhoo..... moving on; 
I really believe this year is the year of true change; meaning lots of souls who are lost will find their way to Jesus Christ and those who are already saved; well, those who are not bold about the gospel, will get bold and begin to care about people more and share with them THE GOOD NEWS!! :D

So? Lets do this thing! 
huggies
Sj

No comments:

Post a Comment