Hi and Welcome!!

Hey! You found me!! Browse around and find out what Im up to today! :) Sj

Thursday, February 2, 2012

AH-HA!! I got it!

Oky, its not 2:30am EST and it hit me again; especially after viewing outside comments about me in the prophecy and other Christian based forms.. Honestly, I'm not surprised and its given me more fuel in my spirit to write about it.  Well, actually, I've been thinking about writing something; not just the usual books on "soulmates" "akashic records" and all that stuff. But really, about what I do as a Christ bound Medium.  There are others like me out there; who truly wish to share the gospel of Jesus Christ in these gifts.  So, I'm going to set aside my other hopeful project of building a scotch tape house..(I was actually thinking about it, seriously.. dont ask, its a long story..); and work on this. Truthfully, I really want to share this out there to help others who are gifted to be bold in Christ and unafraid and for those who seek out having to know their future, change that so that they can really have their peace of heart and of mind in the one who TRULY secures their future and all its decisions, tests of faith, blessings and all that.. Our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ. 

Now, I really cant say how long this will take; and I'm not sure how to go about this.. But God willing, His hand will be over me in this project..
I'm off to bed now...nitey nite world :)
Sj

No comments:

Post a Comment