Hi and Welcome!!

Hey! You found me!! Browse around and find out what Im up to today! :) Sj

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Well..well, 2017. I'm offically back again.

Well, world...
Here I am again and back blogging.. AGAIN. Not sure where to start, but I've noticed some of you all have wondered where I've been. Well, in the past few years, I've gotten married in 2013 to My true love of now presently 15 years. 
He and I have been through the deaths of all of His remaining family members; His mother in Dec 2011, His Sister's Soulmate January 2014, His Father in May 2014 and then weeks later His older Sister(57yrs old at the time), passed of an asthmatic attack.  Yah, you would think there would be a curse right?  Well, nope.   His Mother had problems with rheumatoid arthritis, and Her decline and pain was just bad for years.  His Sister's Man, Alfred, recovering addict and all that caught up with him at 58yrs old. His heart just gave out. 
Then His Father, checked out with dementia and then the heartache of losing His Wife of 50 years or so, and then diagnosed with alzheimer's, and then that was it.  Lastly, His older Sister, Carole, 57yrs old, born with asthma, been through alot, missed everyone, and well, her too.   There is a comfort knowing that all of them are with The Lord.  For My love, it began with the death of His older brother, at the age of 12 with a rare heart disease; passing when My love was only 6yrs old.  

Then for Myself, Gary and I had a surprise last year, (after I was healed of the early stages of cervical and ovarian cancer.  My normal cycles were restored after NEVER having a cycle at all since the age of 20), I was pregnant with our first child. Sadly, 17 weeks into it, we lost our Son through a miscarriage.  

I know right? How depressing!  But, My love and I understand and our love for God and for each other is rather strong and He and I are still super-duper close, happy 2gether and just very blessed in our relationship and I believe tons stronger in spirit and in our lives all around. We still do our Disney trips and everything else together, including our music.  I've relaunched my Natural Skin Care line; Plush Organic Skin Care;
which now has two stores online. One for Professional Skin Care professionals and one for regular customers .

Both My Husband's children came to know the love and salvation of Jesus Christ; which is GREAT!  So there has been lots of reasons to be happy. 

All, in all.. after turning 41, I'm still getting asked for My ID; having braces makes it all the more fun! In addition, it gives me the excuse to pitch my natural skin care blends!  Some Women like Me more, and some just outright hate Me 4 it.   Not trying to sound arrogant, because I'm WAYYY too self-conscious to do that, however, I'm happy that I have that aesthetic knowledge to take care of my skin and how to avoid un-necessary pre-mature aging. And honestly, the day it catches up with Me, to Me, I will be thankful, because hey, Ive seen My Grandmother and My Mother age very well!  So, I look forward to it!

Okay, after digressing and everything; I'm also deeply involved in using my Music Booking knowledge and experience in booking a few super awesome recording artists for a very awesome charity with another SUPER awesome recording artist. 2 years now, and working on year 3. 

So, yup, lots is going on; and finally, after a long break, I'm back at blogging when its important(coz I just cant do it everyday, or week, or .. etc), and Ive brought back my live phone readings and email readings at www.divinereadings.com.  And for those who have copied my name claiming that they have termed it. See ya all with my legal counsel and they will be hearing from my lawyer soon.  :)  

I'm a fighter for what is right and so I've stood by long enough to see others outright copy that name; and now its time to fight for whats right and take back what I've created with the records I have.   

So, I know right? So much going on.. My mission is still the same. To help people who are seeking real spiritual truth, whether prophetic, angelic, revelation like, only in the name and authority of God's only Son, Jesus Christ.  Because whether people teach otherwise or not and do their thing to stir people away from the real love of the Lord and so on for whatever reason or just to fit in with the psychic, new-age realms; I dont.   Like Me or not.  
This is who I am.  Jesus is Lord and the ONLY mediator between God and us. And He love us all and is here 4 you to grab ahold of Him and let Him restore you in all way that we cant even see or fathom.  


I will be back with another blog soon!  Huggles, buggles and how about a round of chocolate-chip cookies? !


Peace!

Sj 
THE Divine Readings. :) 

#divinereadings 
Facebook@theoriginaldivinereadings
Twitter @divinereadings

No comments:

Post a Comment