Hi and Welcome!!

Hey! You found me!! Browse around and find out what Im up to today! :) Sj

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Clearing the air..

Hi;

Well, I'm sure through out the internet, you come across many "Divine Readings".. and also the implication that someone has the "ownership" to it. 
Oky, yes no one has; I chose my name by simply praying about it.  Thats who I am.  Like me or not, copycat me or not.  I'm not a mean person, however, I dont like being messed with. And thats what's happened.  Who I am, what I do isn't about seeking attention or ripping off someone's hard work and ideas. 

Wanna know what makes me different?  See my feedback when you search me out, by "Divine Readings(by Cally) and when you search out "Divine Readings".    I am in no association with those who have similar names to mine. 

No matter what, I am who I am and will stay who I am, as what I do is for the gospel of Jesus Christ to help those who TRULY seek out divine guidance and not a magic 8 ball, or something to fluff people up. This world both physical and spiritual world is full of deception and full of trickery that will appear as all comfy and pleasing to humans.  --Check out 1st John 4.   My calling is to help those unravel the deception and unravel the complexities that life throws at them and not just "predictions".  Reality check.. timing and all that doesn't matter if it isn't right by the will of Our Heavenly Father. 

There it is, like me or not, I'm here for those who truly need help and healing and not someone to enable them with the hype that this realm can bring.

Hugs,
LOVE in Christ as I may not know you
but because God loves you, so do I.

--Me

No comments:

Post a Comment